NOW IS THE TIME TO STRATEGIZE YOUR BUDGET WITH KAREN!
Why is this CRUCIAL NOW?
Scenarios* comparing PRE-coronavirus to those DURING the pandemic estimate childcare center COST INCREASES of:
- Infant up 29%
- Toddler up 45%
- 3-Year Old up 54%
- 4-Year Old up 59%
With actuals varying significantly between states/provinces based on allowed opening dates, capacities, ratios, tuition delays, rent/mortgage abeyances, real or expected staff subsidies, etc., the task of building a 2021 budget under such uncertainties can easily feel overwhelming.
All the more reason to explore realistic customized strategies with an expert NOW, to re-emerge from the crisis in a stronger position as compared to fledgling competitors. Can you really afford NOT to act?
There is still time to strategize positive options with KAREN if you ACT NOW!
Private Budget Building Strategy Session with Early Childhood Business Strategist, Karen Foster-Jorgensen
Did budget building seem challenging in past years? 2021 Budgets may be our most challenging ever! You can access the knowledge and experience of one of North America’s leading experts in early childhood business strategy. Consultations are private, focused just on you and your business! In a concentrated three weeks, you can build your 2021 budget with confidence that you and an expert have reviewed your information and developed strategies for a valuable financial plan for the year.
Private Budget Building Strategy Session
Congratulations on seizing control of your budget building strategy challenges by working privately with Karen Foster-Jorgensen. This will involve TWO private Zoom sessions with Karen, exactly two weeks apart. The first is all about your strategy. The time between sessions will allow you to complete your budget draft and still gain valuable insights and tips for fine-tuning during the second session with Karen. Once you've paid, you'll be directed to a special Calendly page to select your first session from those remaining available. Remember, the second session is exactly the same day and time two weeks later. If you have one of the limited-availability discount coupons, you may enter that name where it shows COUPON during check out. Let's get started as spaces and times are limited!
How do YOU BENEFIT from Private Budget Building Sessions with Karen?
- Sort out the financial confusion of 2020 and set a positive financial trend for 2021
- Take the mystery out of your budget – plan where each dollar will come from and where you will spend it effectively
- Set your childcare tuition fees with confidence knowing your exact costs to deliver care for each age group
- Maximize your tuition income with operating policies that support full enrollment and full payment
Here's How it Works
- Two private Zoom sessions with two weeks work time for you to complete your budget draft between sessions
- You send information to Karen prior to session one so she will get to know your finances. All your information is confidential, of course
- Session One – we review your 2019 (a “normal” year) and 2020 (a far from normal year) financial paths and develop your strategies for 2021
- Between sessions – you complete your budget draft for 2021
- Session Two – you and Karen review your budget draft, identify strategies to strengthen your budget and financial outlook as you finalize for 2021 success
Once Enrolled, you select from one of the pairs of sessions as shown below, as available
Strategy Sessions are Limited and Available on Specific Days/Times. All times are listed in US/Canada Central Standard time zone.
November 2 and 16 11:30 AM or 1:30 PM
November 4 and 18 3:30 PM or 5:00 PM or 6:30 PM
November 6 and 20 10:00 AM or 11:30 AM
November 24 and December 8 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
December 2 and 16 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
December 4 and 18 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
December 22 and January 5 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
RARE Private Budget Building Strategy Session with Early Childhood Business Strategist
Building a detailed financial map for any year is challenging! With the 2020 business interruptions and unpredictability going into 2021, a solid budget plan is more important than ever!
One-on-One sessions with Karen will give you the private consultation you need to develop your own budgeting strategies with guidance and feedback from an early childhood finance expert.ENROLL TODAY