Is this your SCHEDULING NIGHTMARE?
When struggling to resolve STAFFING GAPS, are you:
- Stepping in to ratio at morning arrival times
- Wondering if you’ll be needed in a classroom at the end of each day
- Paying overtime
- Straining the budget by overstaffing
Then teachers say they NEED TIME OFF for:
- Doctor and dentist appointments for self and children
- Banking and government offices
- Car repair and seasonal tire changes
- Haircuts, dry cleaning and other errands
- Conferences for school age children
- School age children’s sports, arts, music afternoon events
- Me Time they feel too guilty to mention
How is a Childcare Director supposed to run the business, including early and late hours, AND please everyone?